Thursday, March 10, 2016

First Post! New Blog!

This initial post will be brief. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this blog site. There's a lot to absorb in one sitting. 

I'm calling this blog "Sew Kindness" for two reasons. First, I love to sew. Second, kindness seems to be rapidly evaporating from our society. I believe that kindness to others reflects more about us than about another person. Many people would call the type of sewing I do to be "charity" work. For some reason, that strikes me as condescending. Most of the projects you see on this page will be made by me to give to another person (or persons). The projects are at no cost to the recipient; there is no questioning whether a person or group deserves the creation. It's all about giving. 

I do hope that what I create will inspire you to create and give, too. Spread the kindness! 

Here's to a better world!

No comments:

Post a Comment